Does anyone know if Cosol is out of town?

Waitingforanairplane

and received a response on 9/1. In fact, I received two emails that day. One with information and the next with a confirmation.

I would email him again. Sometimes Hotmail accounts dump the mail in junk. My son's tosses me out all the time :eek:

Cheers, Denise

I had the same experience but within a week he did reply. some say the email/internet is spotty on the islands. I did email him back with another ? though and he sent me back the same "canned" tour schpeil that he sent the first time and still did not answer my ?. Since my tour is not til 2009 i will wait until a later date and try again. I do hear his tours are great. Actually, one of you might know. How many does he take in one vehicle? We were trying to decide whether to join others or just the 2 of us. Thanks if you know:D

I emailed him a couple of days ago and heard back the very next day. But unfortunately, despite asking a few very specific questions, I also got the "canned" email reply. I have seen this with guides on other islands. I can't help but wonder if someone other than the guide in question is actually handling the email responses.

Having gone with him once before, however, the tour was a great experience.

We just got back from our cruise where we did the tour with Cosol. It was terrific! St. Lucia is a beautiful island and Cosol does a wonderful job showing off his island. On the question of e-mails, I received a "canned" response to one of my questions (I wanted to find out if fruit juice would be available since we don't drink alcohol or caffeine). However, on the tour he had "special" juice drinks just for our party. It is important to him that everybody is satisfied.

On the question of how many are in a van, it just depends. We were a party of 8 and Cosol put us in a smaller van that fit just our party. It was perfect. Our driver was Shyan and he did a wonderful job! There was also larger vans but I don't know how many were in them.

There were 10 of us (counting Cosol) in our van, but it was a 12 passenger van, so we weren't crowded at all.

If you are getting the "form letter" response, there is a good chance Cosol is out of town. In fact, he did mention to us that he was going to be in the States during the late summer for some occasion - I'm thinking it was a wedding.

Thanks for the info everyone.

I sent him another email from my work email, just in case he didn't get my other one.

How far in advance did ya'll book with Cosol? I have no idea if I'm trying to book this too late... I'll be on the Advenure of the Seas departing 9/23, and am hoping he still has room!

Archived