PG air/spa Question Help !!!!!

spagirl83

I may have missed it on an earlier post but here is my question; We are using Regents air program on our Aug.08 cruise from LAX and want to know are we going to fly in a day earlier to Tahiti?The earliest flight I can find arrives at 9:30 pm on Air Tahiti Nui which I was told was the preferd carrier or RSSC. I am using air miles to get from PDX to LAX and Regent air program to Tahiti so this info is very important. Would we be departing LAX on 8/16 /2008 or 8/15/2008. The ship leaves port on 8/16/2008. Any help would be great. Also I am intersted in the Spa on PG. Thanks for your help

Spagirl

According to the Regent site, the PG departs on 8/16/08 at 10:00 pm, so I would assume you are going to arrive that day so you might not be on ATN. Check with your TA.

My DW used the spa twice, once on the ship and once at Motu Mahana. She had two different types of massages and enjoyed them both. I really didn't hear much about the spa from anyone else while on board.

Any answer now regarding LAX-PPT flights will likely be irrelevant. Airlines change their schedules from time to time, and will probably change several times over the next eleven months, depending upon many factors. ATN, in my experience, changes frequently.

Basing your LAX connection on frequent-flyer flights that you want to book eleven months in advance is very risky. You may not know your LAX-PPT schedule until next June.

As Eric suggested, get your travel agent involved in this.

Archived