Taxi to Jungle Breezes and Safety

Pami1968

Does anyone know how much it would cost to take a taxi to jungle breezes in Limon in order to go zip lining? Is this a port where I should even consider this? There will be only two of us, female. I don't want to get into an unsafe situation, but I really don't want to book through Carnival on this stop, as it seems like there is too much travel time and it is over-priced.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to take a taxi to jungle breezes in Limon in order to go zip lining? Is this a port where I should even consider this? There will be only two of us, female. I don't want to get into an unsafe situation, but I really don't want to book through Carnival on this stop, as it seems like there is too much travel time and it is over-priced.

I emailed Jungle Breezes about transportation about 3 weeks ago and they never got back to me. We also want to find safe transportation there.

it seems like there is too much travel time and it is over-priced.

The Carnival zipline excursion has a long travel time because they do not use Jungle Breezes. They go somewhere else which is much farther away (a waste of your valuable port time!) When we were in Limon in July we also did not want to go with Carnival and instead booked with Charlie Soto for a tour which included the Jungle Breezes zipline. We really enjoyed our tour and the zipline was great fun!

We are also booked with Charlie Soto for Nov 07. His A2 tour includes ziplining. The tour with Charlie costs $49 and the zipline is an additional $40. There was a long 4 page thread about the Charlie Soto tours, but it has been removed, unfortunately. Why don't you start a thread with "Charlie Soto tour info" in the subject line? You can see his website at http://www.okeydokeytours.com (I think that's it).

Thank you all for your advice. After cruising around the boards a bit, I decided to go with Oscar Brown for a tour. Although it sounds like the tours with Charlie Soto are great too, its just that Oscar replied to me more promptly and with a bit more detail. We are both really looking forward to the trip!

Archived