birth cert for one night cruise to nowhere

honeydog714

Is the offical raised seal copy needed or can I just bring my drivers license we are not leaving the country just tooling around ny harbor? thanks

All you need is a drivers license

we went saturday night on the dawn

AWESOME!

when i called ncl said you need a birth cert? sounds wrong to me

This one seems to go round and round. If you are a cust svc rep or TA, the easy answer is, bring a birth cert. After all, for the vast majority 98%? of cruises, you will need one, since almost every cruise goes to a foreign country. Most notable exceptions are one nighters and NCLA Hawaii cruises.

There have been many people post here over the past year that they went on a one nighter and ONLY provided a Drivers Lic to board. There have also been a few isolated situations where they wanted more than that, but way more said they did ONLY the DL.

There is no customs or immigration, so there is no government requirement or officials to deal with.

Do you have to have any ticket or info with you or do they have all the info on line when you get there? I am going this Sat. the 15th on the Spirit one nighter. Any pre registering like you would on line for a one week cruise?

If you have gone online and done the pre-register thing,..

You do not need e-docs

You do not need paper docs

You do not need luggage tags

But, you might be too late to do the preregister. Go online NOW!

i called ncl about the overnighter and all you need is drivers license with picture or any other id with picture

I called NCL a couple of days ago and asked this same question and was told to bring passport or birth certificate with a DL. I don't think any of them know what they are talking about. LOL I am going on the 1 nighter on the 29th on the Spirit also.

Janet

I called also called NCL to question the pre-registration. I had 2 choices on the website as a US citizen-passport and birth certificate. The rep stated I should use my passport # and bring my passport for my 2 niter to NOwhere. He said I still have to include my passport # when pre-registering to prove I am a US citizen:confused: !

Archived