Mexico Land Tour

cheapsale

Hi, I'm heading for Matztlan, Cabo and PV... there are 6 of us and we're thinking of joing private land tours at these port. None of us has been to mexico and is hoping to get the maximum out of this trip. It's probably our first and last trip to mexico.

Any one any idea to share which tour company and where to go for each port? I think private tours are much cheaper than those organised by the cruise...

tks alot:) deeply appreciate any advice.

Hi, I'm heading for Matztlan, Cabo and PV... there are 6 of us and we're thinking of joing private land tours at these port. None of us has been to mexico and is hoping to get the maximum out of this trip. It's probably our first and last trip to mexico.

Any one any idea to share which tour company and where to go for each port? I think private tours are much cheaper than those organised by the cruise...

tks alot:) deeply appreciate any advice.

Try posting this on the Mexican Riviera port of call thread.

Judging from the landslide of responses, I to would suggest going to that board.

However, I would suggest just going back and read the past several weeks of posts. You’ll find 95% of your questions answered.

Judging from the landslide of responses, I to would suggest going to that board.

However, I would suggest just going back and read the past several weeks of posts. You’ll find 95% of your questions answered.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Your sarcasm is unnecessary. The OP asked an honest question; if you have nothing of value to add, why post?

I suppose every conceivable question about cruising has been asked and answered somewhere in these forums. Maybe there should be no new threads, ever, on any topic. CC could just become a research library.

Ever since my first cruise I've booked our excursions with private companies rather than thru the cruise line. As long as you feel comfortable with it and have done a lot of homework (on the internet), booking privately is the way to go.

If you don't get a lot of suggestions from the CC site, try doing a google search for vacation forums such as expedia.com and fodors.com.

I can not tell you any private tours in PV. Mazatlan is easy, just get of the ship and hire one or two of the open air taxis that are right near the dock. Talk to the driver and strike a deal. Most speak "american" well. we were there in Feb and they charged us $100 for the day. there were 4 in our group. They will take you anywhere you want.

Cabo e-mail daniel.cactus@hotmail.com He does private tours.

Enjoy your cruise

Welldone

Mazatlan Frank is a terrific tour guide. www.mazatlan-frank.com

We did his tour 2 years ago. He speaks perfect english (went to school in Canada). He took us to the countryside, we saw craftsmen, small villages, had a wonderful lunch and terrific bananna cream pie. I would absolutely take his tour again. there were only 8 of us in the van, so it was a very personal tour. I can't say enough about how great it was. It was like having a friend in Mexico.

Archived