Past cruises?

lunyma

I must be blind. I can't remember where to find my past cruises on the RCCL site. Can anyone help?

RCL FAQ: Membership online

s.gif

Q: Is there a way to see my past cruises or future reservations online?s.gifA: A My Cruises account is like your cruise history and future all wrapped up and easily-accessible online. You can save itineraries you're interested in, set your cruise preferences, even see a list of your past cruises. Head to the My Cruises section to learn more or sign in if you already have an account. s.gifLearn more about it at royalcaribbean.com: s.gifcon_bulletaqua_ico.gifVisit our My Cruises section s.gif

Hope this is what you need. Enjoy

You have to log in to the My Cruises section, then click on history. Be warned though that they have been "updating" the computer system and a lot of histories have been lost. They are still there when you call but they are not showing on the website for everyone.

It is because of the updates they are doing to the computer system.

Thanks... I figured that. There's a few other things that I'm not able to access on their site as well. I guess I'll just wait.

MY CRUISES is where I thought I found it before, but there is no *history* listed anywhere on that page after I log in. I'm still lost :(.

I just checked out the site and it is LOST! :eek:

We currently have 6 reservations (two paid for and all deposits documented) and 29 completed cruises and not one showed up on the site. My conclusion is that the site is LOST! But, not to worry. RCI has lost me before but I came back. ;)

Archived