Taking Spur-Of-The-Moment Cruise in 3 Weeks!!!

NurseBeth

YES YES YES!!! FINALLY! My fiance' & I just booked a cruise today for the 3-day Sensation leaving 9/27 from Port Canaveral. After my first cruise last December I have been completely HOOKED on cruising and couldn't wait to take another one. Graduating nursing school & finding my first nursing job took priority over sailing the high seas, but now I am SO EXCITED to be back on the water!!!

We are already choosing a ship/itinerary for a longer cruise after the first of the year. This will have to hold us over in the meantime. I am such a CC DORK that the first thing I did was come on here and make my Countdown Clock! I think I need professional help!

Purple ship....here we come!!! :D:cool::);):p

We're going to Nassau. Basically we'll be parked there for a day and then head back. It's not my fave port, but honestly I don't really care where we go. We enjoy just being on the ship, and usually take advantage of the time in port to enjoy things like the hot tubs etc without all the crowds. ;) I have been curious to try out Atlantis, but I think you have to pay extra? I need to do some research...we may check it out this time around.

Head over to the Bahama board for all you ever needed to know about Atlantis. The cheapest way to get into Atlantis and use all of the facilities is to be a guest at Atlantis or the neighboring Comfort Suites.

The day passes at Atlantis are $107 per person and they may not be offered the day you are sailing.

Have fun on the purple ship. And YES, it is VERY purple. :eek:

We'll be getting on Sensation when you are getting off.

At least with spur of the moment it is almost time to go. For our February cruise we booked with less than a month to the cruise and the time went by fast. For this cruise though, we booked in March and it is taking forever for it to get here. At least now I can say it is this month.

YAY! More good news. We booked a 4A Guarantee through the TA with possibility of upgrade....well this morning I went to the website and completed all of our Funpass info, and TAH-DAH!! We are booked into a Cat. 5A stateroom. YAY! We had a 5A on our Celebration cruise last December & loved it! :D:);)

I will definitely post a review along with some pictures when I get back. CC has been so unbelievably helpful to me that I want to return the favor. :D I tried printing my docs online but it says that paper docs will be mailed to me. It's only 20 days away so I hope they get here in time. :crosses fingers:

YES YES YES!!! FINALLY! My fiance' & I just booked a cruise today for the 3-day Sensation leaving 9/27 from Port Canaveral. After my first cruise last December I have been completely HOOKED on cruising and couldn't wait to take another one. Graduating nursing school & finding my first nursing job took priority over sailing the high seas, but now I am SO EXCITED to be back on the water!!!

We are already choosing a ship/itinerary for a longer cruise after the first of the year. This will have to hold us over in the meantime. I am such a CC DORK that the first thing I did was come on here and make my Countdown Clock! I think I need professional help!

Purple ship....here we come!!! :D:cool::);):p

YEAH!!

Congrats~~and enjoy the cruise!~

. . . from 3-6 days before the cruise, so I would consider 3 weeks out a ''planned cruise". :D (once booked a cruise on the day of the cruise ! ! :eek:) Out of necessity I must look for a "window" to be away from my business and jump on a ship somewhere when I find that window. Its not necessarily the way I want it, as this precludes me from joining many of my CC friends on group cruises which are planned sometimes over a year in advance. But that's the way it is. I can't complain.

We found a great rate for next month on fascination and booked spur of the moment too. We are so lucky to be here in fl and just drive to the port. We are also doing this to hold us over till May. We are looking at the Valor western for that cruise!!!!!

I know this question sounds funny... of course you have to pay to gamble, but that isn't what I mean.. if you aren't staying at Atlantis I know there is a fee to use their facilities.. but does that also apply to gambling??

I am now in the double digits until my first cruise as an adult, and I can't wait!!! :)

Carol

PS I couldn't find the place to start a new thread!! :(

I found how to start a new thread so I am posting this question again.. sorry!!! :)

Archived