Carnival Passengers' Views on Cunard

Cruachan

[quote name='kaseykahnefan']I guess I am just heartless because I had no qualms about taking out the cobra snake and making it just another towel....[/quote]

They did a snake??????? :eek: I can't believe they would do that, considering the number of people who hate snakes. I know a few people who are absolutely phobic about snakes--can't even look at a picture of one.

I'm not phobic, but the cobra wouldn't last long in my cabin. The elephant and bunny were allowed to stay for a few days, but I don't think I'd want a cobra.
Kathy

[quote name='pnhmrk']Extra meaty stew:D[/quote]

Dear Stanley,

As you so kindly saved my life recently, PLEASE do not go anywhere near Malcolm. He is the proud owner of a cookery book called '1001 Different Ways with Cat' and is NOT to be trusted. Under any circumstances. Ever.

Sir Martin

[quote name='Norfolk Brit']Dear Stanley,

As you so kindly saved my life recently, PLEASE do not go anywhere near Malcolm. He is the proud owner of a cookery book called '1001 Different Ways with Cat' and is NOT to be trusted. Under any circumstances. Ever.Sir Martin[/quote]

Thank you Sir Martin,

you're advice, as ever, is greatly appreciated and I will follow it to the letter. For a moment I thought Malcolm was straying into anthropophagy (which would obviously have been to our benefit), but I see now that it was simply a misunderstanding between him and my stupid human!

Thanks again,

Stanley

[quote name='kaseykahnefan']
Dude who likes Jr. and the Intimidator. It is all good as long as you don't have #24 in your back window. Yes I am from the southern states and we say yall, can't help it. I didn't find anyone snooty.... I just jumped right in. :D[/quote]

Tonya, I'm coming to grips with him going to the "dark side", becoming Gordon's teammate in 08.

Karie,

I live close, in Haddam, former home of the CT Yankee nuke plant. The dome is gone, but we still have the spent fuel rods stored on site.

Regarding towel animal, our kids kept theirs from their first cruise in 2006. Last years cruise, there were no animal sightings in the room and they were vry disappointed. :(

I have a confession. I've been brainwashing my son and it is paying off. We have Cunard artifacts and artwork throughout the house and I hae explained the difference between a cruise ship and a liner. (Haven't gone there with the QV debate) We watched a Travel Channel show on the Disney Cruise Line and he commented that they looked like real ocean liners, kinda like the ship I love, QE2! Bravo. They did see the QM2, Birth of a Legend show as well. When they are a little older, we will take them along, but for now, we'll stick with Costa or maybe try Carnival for a kid friendly cruise. My point, back to the thread topic, is although under the umbrella of Carnival, each of their lines has a target market and for us, any time we are away on a cruise, we are having the best time.

Has anyone else noticed the over abundance of talking cats on here lately?

Malcolm, you are falling down on your assigned tasks...:(

Cheers, Penny
Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053[/url]

[B]November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....[/B]

[quote name='msk68']What was this thread about again? :confused:[/QUOTE]

There was a topic???? :confused: Did I miss something again??? :rolleyes:

Cheers, Penny
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053[/url]

[B]November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....[/B]

[quote name='happyscot']Grommit, the bad Carnival lady doesn't like me...and I was only trying to be nice................ The Fairy Queen is a great English poem celebrating the beauty of Americans, honest! Punish her Grommit...punish her.

BWAH HAH HAH HAH

I'd hold on tight to your cheese if I were you......................

Help me Cunarders, sauvez-moi. Elle avez le tee-shirt humide et la poitrine poilue.

I love concentrated milk products.[/quote]

You'll probably have to try the Carnevalian ship for those, I'm guessing.

Yes, I know something about nuns--what did you want to know? Carmelites are the nuns, caramel is the candy. Although I think the Carmelites' habits are brown...

I also was given a Kasey Kahne clock for Christmas by someone in the office, so it stays there. It makes car sounds on the hour--3:00pm is the most interesting--it's lugnuts. :p

Happyscot, how badly is it going to set you back when you discover the wet poitrines will likely be seen during the Hairy Chest Contest?

[quote name='patwell']Has anyone else noticed the over abundance of talking cats on here lately?

Malcolm, you are falling down on your assigned tasks...:(

Cheers, Penny
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053[/URL]

[B]November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....[/B][/quote]

Grommit! Talking cats. And your excuse is............?

[quote name='Highlander0108']Tonya, I'm coming to grips with him going to the "dark side", becoming Gordon's teammate in 08.

Karie,

I live close, in Haddam, former home of the CT Yankee nuke plant. The dome is gone, but we still have the spent fuel rods stored on site.

[/quote]
Hmm,
Gordon. I think I'm supposed to root for him.Or is he the one we got rid of? I can't remember! (Yes, I work for Cingular!)

Haddam,
We should get together sometime. Maybe over Devil's Hopyard (I just had to say that to get Malcolm all excited!)

Or maybe when we go down to Goodspeed for a play.

Or we could meet at the Haddam Chester Ferry! (I said FERRY, Malcolm!)

Hey neighbor!

Karie,
who doesn't like that far away!

Oh, Okay- Chester Hadlyme It's only two towns away! And actually we live closer than that. Just pop up 154 to 149 and turn right on 16!

ooh i want a Kasey kahne clock. what fun!!!

To whomever said, will have to ask a carnavalite about happyscot likeing powdered milk products, I have no idea, I do not like MILK... just drinking plain milk is disgusting. I like chocolate or strawberry but not plain...nasty!!!! so ask someone else.

Archived