got docs.... cant open!!!

funcpl30

so gf and I are going on our second cruise and we still want paper docs. They came in the mail today, but she is not here and will be upset if I open them without her!!! They are on the counter taunting me as I walk by!!! Anyone else ever have this problem????:rolleyes:

so gf and I are going on our second cruise and we still want paper docs. They came in the mail today, but she is not here and will be upset if I open them without her!!! They are on the counter taunting me as I walk by!!! Anyone else ever have this problem????:rolleyes:

Go where she is and open them together :)

lol i know how you feel .... i couldnt stand it and opened them anyway!! lol....=X... DONT SAY ANYTHING AND DO A SNEAK PEAK HEHE

Don't open them!! Don't listen to everyone who is saying to open them!!:D :D Why not use the envelope to surprise your GF. Make her dinner or something and then find some romantic way to "give" them to her! Good idea people?? Be creative, we gals LOVE that kind of stuff!!:D

I sureky could open them, but we enjoy the buildup to the trip. We enjoy opening them and looking through it together. We even know that they will be very similiar to the last ones. We just use my address for the mail so I get to bring them in and not open them. Just one of those lil courtesies that people who are dating extend to each other.

I sureky could open them, but we enjoy the buildup to the trip. We enjoy opening them and looking through it together. We even know that they will be very similiar to the last ones. We just use my address for the mail so I get to bring them in and not open them. Just one of those lil courtesies that people who are dating extend to each other.

Awwww, how sweet!!:) :) Have fun opening your cruise docs-together!!:)

If I have my preference set for Electronic (which I don't remember setting), will I still get the printed copy?

I don't see a way to change it on Carnival's web site either.

If you are set to get edocs...you wont be getting anything mailed to you.

Hey, we're going on the same cruise! Too early here for mail yet though!

Keeping my fingers crossed ours are in our box today too!!!!

TOOO EXCITING!!!

I say don't open them!

Archived