Westerdam dining room waitlisted

matisse2

We would like to book an October sailing on the Westerdam. I noticed that the dining room first two main seatings are "closed" and the late seating is "waitlisted". Does that mean we will not be able to eat in the dining room at all?

Thanks for your help :)

We would like to book an October sailing on the Westerdam. I noticed that the dining room first two main seatings are "closed" and the late seating is "waitlisted". Does that mean we will not be able to eat in the dining room at all?

Thanks for your help :)

Call Ship Services and ask for the Westerdam Coordinator.

No one ever is denied access to the dining room for dinner, so that is not a worry. HAL seems to be putting up 'waitlisted' a lot lately, but I think it is so they can move people around to another dining time than what was requested, if necessary. Just request the time you wish. It is not guaranteed, but you for sure will have a table in the dining room. Don't worry about it.

Sailing on the Amsterdam in December ... altho we are confirmed for our dining choice, I keep checking prices and, yes, available dining times. After showing waitlisted for early upper and lower for quite some time, HAL changed both to closed status several weeks ago, with later upper and lower waitlisted. Just checked again today, and one of the early closed seatings is now waitlisted and one of the later waitlisted times is now closed. So ... things can change, particularly as final payment day approaches.

Archived