Plans for the Victory

oceanseagle12

I've read about the Victory being moved to San Juan year-round starting in Nov 2008-

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070824/clf031.html?.v=88

I read on another thread that the Victory will be at drydock in October 2007. This got me to hoping that the new movie screen will be installed and any other improvements before the Jan 2008 sailing I am looking at.

Does anyone know?

I doubt there is any plans to put big screens on Triumph class ships at this time.

Did you click on the link???

MIAMI (August 24, 2007)

In addition, the Carnival Victory will feature Carnival’s Seaside Theatre with a huge outdoor LED screen showing movies, concerts and other programming. A full range of daytime and evening features will be available including everything from kids movies to major sporting events.

Did you click on the link???

MIAMI (August 24, 2007)

In addition, the Carnival Victory will feature Carnival’s Seaside Theatre with a huge outdoor LED screen showing movies, concerts and other programming. A full range of daytime and evening features will be available including everything from kids movies to major sporting events.

LMAO, that'll teach me for being lazy. :p

In that case, I doubt that they will schedule drydock 2 years in a row so I guess it will be added in October.

Or, there is a chance that someone in the Carnival media department goofed whilst cutting and pasting the release together. ;)

Archived