dawn vs private excursions

scrcdawn

Hi all

this is only our second cruise, first with ncl, and i am nervous about booking a private excursion , i get nervous about gettting riiped off, or not getting back to the ship on time...i have seen some real nice ones listed privately, but just have some reservations...any feedback is appreciated...we are cruising on the Dawn in Nov for our 10 anniversary

dawn

I assume you will be on one of the 10 or 11 day Caribbean cruises in November. If you are interested in going to a nice beach, you can probably do that on your own. If you wish to go snorkeling, I would suggest a ships excursion because you know they will get you back on time. The same is true if you plan to visit some special location like a rain forest or tourist magnet. You will like the Dawn's Caribbean itinerary. We took it last February and look forward to sailing her again on Nov. 28th. It is a perfect anniversary cruise as you can take advantage of the many dance options in the various lounges. Enjoy.

Hi

oh, i am glad you wrote! we still have NO info on what we can do as far as excursions go, and got NO help when I called NCL, the woman didnt speak much english, and could only tell me they were updating their computers and the excursions should be up in a week, that was a month ago....do you remember what was offered? and not sure how to book before we go if they are no where to be found online...we are taking the 11 day cruise out of NYC to the southern carribean
thanks for writing
dawn

You should be able to get them on the NCL web-site. There are numerous excursions on each island of your itinerary. Keep trying to locate them. Perhaps somebody can provide a direct link? What is the date of your cruise?

Archived