No Contact Info in Docs?

jwitt2

We received our documents yesterday for the Journey and noticed that there was no phone number listed which we can give to friends and relatives as to how to contact us in an emergency. We will call Celebrity if I don't see anything on here.

You should have received two booklets. One is titled "Guest Ticket Booklet". The other is titled "Cruise Vacation Guide" and on the front cover is "Emergency Contact Information. The inside of the front cover is set up for you to list your information and give it to anyone who may need to contact you.

Hope this helps.

I only received one booklet today for my documents, and the title is simply "Azamara Cruises". I have read it backwards and forwards and can't find anyplace that has emergency contact information listed. They must have run out of those booklets . The inside of the front cover contains only a "very nice letter from Dan Hanrahan". LOL.....I would have rather had the form for emergency contact info.

I only received one booklet today for my documents, and the title is simply "Azamara Cruises". I have read it backwards and forwards and can't find anyplace that has emergency contact information listed. They must have run out of those booklets . The inside of the front cover contains only a "very nice letter from Dan Hanrahan". LOL.....I would have rather had the form for emergency contact info.

Seems as if you only received the "Guest Ticket Booklet". That's where the nice letter appears ... but both booklets have the heading "Celebrity Cruises". As a matter of interest there is no mention of Azamara in the letter. He refers to Celebrity several times. Later in the booklet the Azamara name does appear.

If yours says Azamara it must be a newer version ... but doesn't seem to be improved.

The number shown with my information, to contact someone on board, from the US is 1-877-266-1020. They don't give a cost. They also list a number for outside the US access, 1-732-335-3296 and give a cost of $9.50 per minute. They also say that from outside the US additional long distance charges may apply ... this statement makes me think the cost from the US is also $9.50 and no additional charges will apply ... but I'm not sure). They also list a variety of credit cards (most majors) that may be used.

I hope this helps but I wouldn't rely on it and suggest you take Host Andy's advice and call the Captain's Club.

DH talked to Celebrity again and mentioned the phone numbers. The person checked and gave him the same number he got the other day that I posted, and said they didn't know where the numbers you posted on here had come from. Interesting.

Archived