Le Bistro Menu?

danaps

Can anyone share with me the menu for this dining room? My DH and are on a one nighter next weekend and are considering this as our dinner stop.

I don't recall the Le Bistro menu from the Crown, other than we paid a few dollars extra to upgrade to lobster and steak. It was very good.

A one nighter? You can't go wrong choosing Le Bistro.

We just got back from the Star a week ago and had tried several of the specialty resturants. Le Bistro was our favorite. If, or when I cruise again on NCL, I will probably eat in Le Bistro at least 3 times in a week.

I don't have the menu but I remember we both had the Lobster and scallop cocktail. It came in a cocktail (martini) glass. Huge chunks of lobster and fresh scallops with a yummy dressing. Followed by French onion soup that was to die for. We also had the escargot which was done to perfection. I had the duck flambed in Grand Marnier which was like butta'. I had creme brule for dessert. I was so focused on what I was eating I don't remember what my husband had but I remember he was very happy. Le Bistro would be your perfect "special" restaurant.

Do it!

Can anyone answer this.. Is the restaurant "Le Bistros" menu the same on all ships ? Or is this a new menu from last year ?

The crown last year did NOT have the lobster-scallop coctail Nor the Duck... sounds delicious and I'll be jealous if ours doesn't have this now. We did have the escargot .... I hope someone can answer this, my stomach is growling ! Thanks everybody.

We just got back from the Star a week ago and had tried several of the specialty resturants. Le Bistro was our favorite. If, or when I cruise again on NCL, I will probably eat in Le Bistro at least 3 times in a week.

I don't have the menu but I remember we both had the Lobster and scallop cocktail. It came in a cocktail (martini) glass. Huge chunks of lobster and fresh scallops with a yummy dressing. Followed by French onion soup that was to die for. We also had the escargot which was done to perfection. I had the duck flambed in Grand Marnier which was like butta'. I had creme brule for dessert. I was so focused on what I was eating I don't remember what my husband had but I remember he was very happy. Le Bistro would be your perfect "special" restaurant.

Do it!

Just arriving back from the Crown this morning and I forgot to take a picture of the menu! Let me see if I can remember from the top of my head...

$10 surcharge per person. Can upgrade to the surf-n-turf (lobster tail & steak) for $10 more total of $20 a person. Not a bad deal. There's a Cream of Mushroom soup and a French onion soup. For dessert we had the creme brulee.

I think it's worth paying a little more to eat there.

Archived