PV Zipline Comparisons - All Companies Please

suziehmkr

Hello everyone...

There are so many threads about the ziplines with most listing Los Veranos. I would love to have those that have tried the different ziplines here post their experiences & comparisons here. Lets have an all encompasing thread that everyone can talk about all of the different ones they have tried.... independent, ship tours, booked thru tour websites.

We loved Los Veranos and have done it twice. We would recommend it to anyone and do so often. We will be back in PV in January and this is our only undecided port. DH wants to go back instead of doing something else like ATV, etc. We will have our two girls with us (nearly 14 & 19 at the time of sailing)... the youngest ziplined in Costa Rica, the oldest has never done it. While I love Los Veranos, I would like to try something new. So figured if we did a different one, it would be new enough for me - but also keep everyone else happy too.

Please share your experiences, good & bad... so we can pick one that is just as good as Los Veranos or even better. We prefer to book independently, so please share contact information in your posts. I am sure others will be just as interested as we will. Also please share how easy it was to get there as well as how long the ride was, etc.

This can be the thread of all threads for zip line adventures in PV. :D

OK - Let's try this again....

We are considering doing different zipline in PV, instead of Los Veranos. Two of the most mentioned ones on here are El Eden & La Vista....

How would you compare each of these to Los Veranos AND what is the driving distance from PV to the actual zipline?

Archived