Yea! It has finally happened!!

majosa

I am so excited! I am now down to single digits! I am so loving the sigle digits dance!! It has been a long 7 and 1/2 months. Especially when the ticker said over 200 days! I want to thank all of you wonderful people who have helped with my many many questions for this our first cruise!:D :p

I am so excited! I am now down to single digits! I am so loving the sigle digits dance!! It has been a long 7 and 1/2 months. Especially when the ticker said over 200 days! I want to thank all of you wonderful people who have helped with my many many questions for this our first cruise!:D :p

Lucky you!!:D

I'm just counting the days...ok, so I'm counting the weeks...no, no, you caught me, I'm counting the MONTHS til I can get on my 2nd cruise...the 3rd cannot be so far away, I hate waiting!!!!:cool:

Congratulations, single digits, very exciting.

I am over a year away LOL, so single digits is a long time for me.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Lucky you!!:D

I'm just counting the days...ok, so I'm counting the weeks...no, no, you caught me, I'm counting the MONTHS til I can get on my 2nd cruise...the 3rd cannot be so far away, I hate waiting!!!!:cool:[/quote

LOL!! Yeah i can understand! I so hated counting the months! It was awful and it felt like it was never going to get here. Then suddenly it was here. ( okay it was not so sudden! It took forever!)

Life is good and I am ready to go! ;)

I am almost down to double digits and very excited about it!! I remember when I was over 200 as well. We booked about a year away so the wait has been killer. :p

Wow you are leaving for your cruise on my 6th wedding anniversary! Have a drink for us! I know you will have a blast!! :D

I know exactly how you feel. One week from today I'll be setting sail! Not a Carnival ship this time, but we'll still have a wonderful time.

Terri

Single days are great.. We are now down to single hours and we are finally finished packing.. now I am getting ready to head off to bed to try to get a few hours of sleep until we have to get up at 3:00AM to catch the shuttle to the airport :( .

hopefully the flight will have no delays though now that Gabrielle has formed I don't know what's going to happen... uggh..

Good night all...

Archived