Carribbean Princess vs. Carnival Valor???

ryane369

Hello,

I'm stuck between two ship's, the Carnival Valor and Caribbean Princess sailing on November 25,2007 with one out of Fort Lauderdale and the other Miami. I have'nt sailed either ship or cruiseline in the past and i'm aware they are roughly the same year, size and price.

Which ship would you people reccomend for six single mid-twenties (2 females,4 males) looking for a lot of people our age with many activities during the day aswell as great nightlife?

Will both ship's be to capacity or close??

Pro's and con's of each ship would also be greatly appreciated!

I'm looking forward to your replies and thanks in advance!:)

Considering your age I'd go with the Valor. You'll find people of all ages on her. (cruised on her last year.) On Princess you'll find some young people but a lot more older passengers. We LOVE the deli on the Valor. They make sandwiches to order and my husband always gets their Reuban. Both ships have discos and lounges for evening fun. Also during the day there are pool side activities which can be loads of laughs. Check the dailey news to see what activities are happening and go to them!

Sailings in November will probably not be close to capacity because of the date. Ships usually lower their prices then and December because there aren't as many people traveling then.

Archived