Help Please -- Regarding New York!

Marialivia

Hello All,

I'm resorting to asking this question on this board, because it is the friendliest, most helpful, and most used. My question, however, relates to a P&O cruise, where the boards are not utilized much at all. Just in case anyone might know: I am meeting my cousins from England next Sunday in New York (they are sailing on P&O's Aurora from Southampton). I need to know exactly where the ship docks in New York, so that I can arrange to meet them. They did not have this info prior to their departure from England yesterday.

I have e-mailed P&O via their "Contact Us" route but am not optimistic about getting a response.

If anyone knows about possible port locations in NYC, I'd so much appreciate this help.

Thanks again.

ML:confused:

See what I mean about the nice people on this Forum? I truly appreciate your suggestions.

I had e-mailed P&O but wasn't optimistic about a response. How wrong I was!! I received a gracious and helpful response from which I learned that the cruise ship provides complimentary shuttles into Manhattan with several stops to choose from. When my cousins call me on Saturday (from Philly), they can designate whichever one they'd like.

Again, the fact that you responded so quickly and thoroughly reinforces my partiality for RCCL patrons!

ML:D

Archived