Is there a Club O2 on the Miracle?

toledo

Most of the recent reviews have not been favorable for Camp Carnival for teens. Is that because they really don't have a place to go? One reviewer stated that they just meet in a disco occasionally. My son liked Club O2 on the Victory and now I have 2 kids in that 15-17 age group.

yes, there is the clob o2. i did see that age group doing a scavenger hunt one day and they looked like they were having fun. they also had bb tournaments and various other things. my son who is 15, ust found some kids to hang out with and didnt do any of the club things, but there is one there.

lesley

hi toledo

i found your post. i am not sure exactly what you are looking for? They did have dances at diffenrt times for the different age groups. They had several differnet fun things thorghout the day, but my 15 year old wasnt interested, he found a bunch of girls and played cards, did karoke Mad hatters ball is where that was,loved to chat in the hot tubs, and a lot of kids loved frankie and johnnies wehre music boardwalk played. hope this helped, feel free to ask me anything else.

lesley

Archived