Cosol

ndutmom

I e-mailed Cosol last week about making reservations for April 2008. For those of you who have used him, how long did it take for him to get back to you? Should I have called. Thanks!!!!

I emailed him Friday and got a responce on Saturday. May be a problem with email.

I checked his site and the Cosol tour sounds pretty good. I'm just wondering about getting off the ship in time to make it for the tour.

Cinnamon, it sounds like you took the tour, did you have a problem and do you know if he waits for late arrivals or takes off at the set time?

I have never been on the tour, but the email I got after booking stated the tour leaves at 8:30.

I would email him and tell him what time you get in port and see if someone can wait for you.

No, he will definitely wait as long as he knows you are coming --

See this thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=557074&page=3

and this one...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=604882

Thanks for your response and the links to the other threads. This tour does sound like a great introduction to St. Lucia.

We just got back from the Destiny 9/2/07 sailing. In planning our trip, the first excursion we booked was with Cosol, because it was the easiest decision of the trip to make, given all the good reviews. He got back to us promptly via email within a day of the request. Have to say that he is truly the gold standard for island tours. It is obvious to us that he puts a lot of effort into his tours and that he went above and beyond our expectations to make it a great day. I think the resort we snorkeled from was called Jalouise or something similar, tucked between the Pitons with a beautiful beach. Changing facilities were available and you could rent snorkeling gear for I believe around $11.

shonandsuzie,

What Beach did you go to with Cosol and how long were you there? Also was there a place to change? We're booked with him in March of 2008 and can't wait. His tour is so highly recommended.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to reply. I see that others have responded. The beach was at a resort in between the two Pitons. The water was very clear and pretty shallow in the swimming area. I did not snorkle but others were. They have the snorkle/swimming areas seperated by ropes. There were shaded areas to lay out and you could rent a chair/umbrella if you wanted for $20. They had expensive food to buy, a dressing room and an outdoor shower to rinse off.

Archived