How do you check if there is a large Group booked for your cruise?

ravenone

Last year, I discovered the large group on our HAL cruise because group members had posted on the roll call thread for our cruise. If you haven't already checked in over there, you probably should consider doing so!

P.S. The only impact the group (Aquafest, which specializes in gay cruises) had on our cruise was to make it more interesting.

I checked the roll call area, but no thread had started for our cruise next August yet. So, I started one. :)

The lack of a roll call thread <12 mos. out is what started my mind thinking..... Are most CC'ers avoiding this cruise? etc..

The link provided by Barbee524 only showed shore excursions(unless I did somethign wrong). I also did a google search to no avail either.

Oh well, hopefully nothing to crazy comes up when I do find out if any large groups are on our cruise..

Roll Calls have a life of their own... many do not get active until just a few months before the cruise, so I would not worry.

Also, since you are sailing one of the largest ships on the ocean, it would take a really huge group to make that much of an impact.

Many large groups never end up on the web. A corporation might have a sales promotion where the top 500 sales people plus spouses/guests get to go on a cruise. It might be promoted through internal emails and a company newsletter but never show up on a web search. So you may be avoiding one big group by switching sailing dates and end up with another.

The link provided by Barbee524 only showed shore excursions(unless I did somethign wrong). I also did a google search to no avail either.

Click on the tab at the top of the page that is titled "Groups" or try this link it should take you directly to the list of groups.

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/groups2.asp?grpsrch=GRPNAM

Archived