Almost ready for 10/7 Crown Bermuda-What did I forget?

jaja

hi all,

Well, booked on Crown-10/7 Bermuda. :)

I have:

Read ALL the posts here (and posted on some) and on destination board and saved and printed out some.

Booked only 1 excursion(snorkle) and going to buy 3 day bus passes for everything else.Started to plan/map out sites to see.

Ordered a bar set up-so I won;t be in naughty room.:p

Started to make a packing list.(I hate packing!!!!)

Printed out E docs.

Deciding on car service to port.

What did I forget.:confused:

AND hoping anyone with any special Bermuda/Crown tips will also chime in....:D please.

Thanks

jaja

Just wondering, what car service are you using? We're flying in this Friday for next Sunday's cruise and I just realized I haven't made those arrangements.

Thx

Also, which snorkel trip did you choose. I took the sea gardens as our only excursion.

Just wondering, what car service are you using? We're flying in this Friday for next Sunday's cruise and I just realized I haven't made those arrangements.

Thx

Also, which snorkel trip did you choose. I took the sea gardens as our only excursion.

Re: car service--not sure--but we usually use one from NJ(where we live)

That is the snorkle trip we booked!! PLEASE make sure you let me know how it was!!!!

I'll definitely come back with some detailed comments and include a mention of the excursion. We don't many ship tours but this one seemed a good value. We had thought of doing a sunset sail but this time of year it seemed a bad bet for actually seeing a sunset.

We'll be looking for rides to and from JFK. I was thinking of using a car service just for the return from the ship and just getting a cab into Manhattan Friday night. But there is a nagging thought that my wife would get a kick out of seeing someone holding a sign with her name on it as we come into bag claim. It's only money right. LOL

My docs are already organized, just need to remember to stick em in my carry-on back pack. Camera is charged and I am borrowing a video camera this afternoon.

This is our 3 Bermuda cruise so we are looking forward to the beauty (and finding lots of sea glass).

Remember your passports! The couple ahead of us in line only had photocopies and they had a hard time getting on board.

Oh yeah, bring a camera! There's so much to see while in Bermuda.

cameras are all ready -bought extra memory cards too.

passports out...

jaja:D

• 4 weeks later...

TOMORROW IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Leaving for port in less than 24 hours!!

BUT STILL HAVE NOT PACKED...!! (well I did do my husband's -but he is so easy!:) )....I really HATE this part.....I always stress out...about bringing the right stuff.......:rolleyes:

OK...now I'm intrigued. Starting with our Honeymoon 44 yrs ago...we have been to Bermuda 6 times with # 7 booked on the Dawn for May 08. I feel as though I've missed out on something. Could somebody please explain to me what "sea glass" is and what it would/could be used for. Thank you in advance. Jackie

Sea Glass would be broken polished glass that has washed up on the beaches from the sea.

Used in art and jewlery.

Be sure took for Robert Symons on the north dock in St George.

We were on Majesty 9/9.

He will be playing the steel pan with a small sound system with cds for sale.

The perrrrrfect solution in traffic jams when you get home.

He is known worldwide, I guess you just never know who you will trip over these days.

I never expected to find a guy this talented working solo on a dock, but after all it is paradise.

http://www.tropicanasteelpan.com/home.html

Oh...and avoid the public transit system during school travel hours omg...

Also, reports of dna being left here and there from moped accidents.

Beware....they drive twice as fast on 1/2 the road surface and on the wrong side.

Makes NY and Boston drivers seem mild, lol.

OK...now I'm intrigued. Starting with our Honeymoon 44 yrs ago...we have been to Bermuda 6 times with # 7 booked on the Dawn for May 08. I feel as though I've missed out on something. Could somebody please explain to me what "sea glass" is and what it would/could be used for. Thank you in advance. Jackie

Sea glass - beach glass. It's glass that has been smoothed by the ocean. It can be used for all kinds of decorative things. My BFF is planning to do her kitchen counter top using beach glass from Bermuda and Italy.

When are you cruising. We are booked for the Dawn on 5/11/08.

Archived