Quick Questions

pianoplayerla

We leave Sunday on the Pearl to Alaska...can hardly wait!!! Trying to get all of my packing done so I will be ready to fly on Saturday. Just need to clarify a couple of things for those of you who have just recently returned from this cruise.

1) When you dine in Cagney's, is a jacket still required? I know "no jeans" and last year on the Star a jacket was required.

2) Does anyone know the cost of a canned Coke, if you don't buy the soda card?

Thank in advance for your help! This board has been the greatest help in planning our trip the last two years. Thank you all!!! :)

We were on the Pearl 2 weeks ago and ate at Cagney's.

My husband did not wear a jacket. He wore slacks and a polo-type collared shirt. I wore slacks and a nice resort casual top.

If I remember correctly a coke was 1.75 plus gratuity.

Have a great time.

Actually, you can wear Jeans to Cagney's if you want. We were on the Pearl 2 weeks ago. If fact only one restuarant required no jeans. I think it was Summer palace. I don't think it was Indigo's. None of the speciality restaurants banned jeans. That was a surprise to us on this cruise.:)

We were on the Pearl 2 weeks ago and ate at Cagney's.

My husband did not wear a jacket. He wore slacks and a polo-type collared shirt. I wore slacks and a nice resort casual top.

If I remember correctly a coke was 1.75 plus gratuity.

Have a great time.

Yup, $1.75, with gratuity it comes to $2.01

Thank you all for your quick replies. That sure helps my packing and I guess we might even buy DS a coke or two. I sure don't think he will drink $60+ worth to get him a soda card. We will bring some on in Seattle and just stock the fridge for him.

Once again, thank you all. :)

Thank you all for your quick replies. That sure helps my packing and I guess we might even buy DS a coke or two. I sure don't think he will drink $60+ worth to get him a soda card. We will bring some on in Seattle and just stock the fridge for him.

Once again, thank you all. :)

Archived