How early can you board, plus...

bigbreeze

How early can you board, plus...how hard is it to sign up for the murder mystery dinner. I read somewhere only 60 people can do this. Has anyone participated? Is it worth it or silly?

We are sailing the Pearl out of Miami on Sun. Oct 14.

Thanks!

How early can you board, plus...how hard is it to sign up for the murder mystery dinner. I read somewhere only 60 people can do this. Has anyone participated? Is it worth it or silly?

We are sailing the Pearl out of Miami on Sun. Oct 14.

Thanks!

We've never sailed from Miami but, from NY, we get there early. Once Suite and Latitudes board the ship, they start boarding all passengers. The earlier you are on line, the earlier you board the ship.

Murder mystery is a fun evening. On the Dawn, you must watch your daily and sign up in the library.

Have a great cruise.

We've never sailed from Miami but, from NY, we get there early. Once Suite and Latitudes board the ship, they start boarding all passengers. The earlier you are on line, the earlier you board the ship.

Murder mystery is a fun evening. On the Dawn, you must watch your daily and sign up in the library.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks!! By the way, what time do they typically board the Suites and Latitudes? And, was the Murder Mystery Dinner really that limited and hard to sign up for?

We arrived at pier at 11:00 and were aboard by 12:30. We were one of first. However you don't want to arrive to early to the peir, unless you enjoy sitting around for hours on end.

The murder mystery was easy to sign up for. There will be a notice in the daily, watch for it, the notice will just be a regular item, and I think many people miss this, on our cruise they had less people sign up than places available. I don't know if this is typical. Usually the sign up is the second day in the morning in the library. It is a first come first serve bases, with a limited number of participants. The evening was alot of fun, very enjoyable.

Once Suite and Latitudes board the ship, they start boarding all passengers. The earlier you are on line, the earlier you board the ship.

Sorry, slightly OT but perhaps someone knows this answer:

A few weeks ago I registered at www.ncl.com and now when I sign in a Latitudes # appears.

When I go on an NCL cruise, will I be able to board early since I already have a Latitudes number but am a first time cruiser??

Thank you

Sorry, slightly OT but perhaps someone knows this answer:

A few weeks ago I registered at www.ncl.com and now when I sign in a Latitudes # appears.

When I go on an NCL cruise, will I be able to board early since I already have a Latitudes number but am a first time cruiser??

Thank you

No , it wont take afect until after your first cruise. Although Id give it a whirl..;)

How early can you board

The Pearl is scheduled to dock at 7am...so you may even be able to board sooner. It just depends on how quick everyone else disembarks. On our last sail out of Miami...we were on the ship by 11:20...which is probably out of the ordinary.

No , it wont take afect until after your first cruise. Although Id give it a whirl..;)

I just tried last week and it didn't work. They took a look at my eDocs and herded me into the general population. It wasn't that bad though since we were sitting while the suite and Latitude members were standing.

Archived