Hotel's in Miami which provide transfer's to the port?

ryane369

hi there , as i read on the boards there is no free shuttles they do charge a small fee per person though to the port i think like $5 pp .

Hotels :

Holiday day inn right across from bayside market

Radisson

Marrott

We were looking to stay at the Radisson ourselfs.

try going to hot wire i have read on here people were getting there hotel the radisson for like $59 a night

I hope this helps you. Happy cruising.

The Holiday Inn by the airport used to provide free shuttle from the airport and free shuttle to the pier. I do not know if they still do. This was 3 years ago. We were not real impressed with the hotel but it was clean and fairly comfortable. I assume it has been updated since when we returned from our cruise and one of our family members had reservations there for a day after as well the roof had been blown off by Wilma. There is nothing to do by the hotel but if you just want a room it fills your criteria.

we are staying at the La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East. . they supposedly have a free shuttle but just to the port. . that could change and I have heard different opinions but they said they have one. hope that helps.. rooms are around $119 a night and lower if you have like AAA and stuff.

We just returned from Miami and stayed at the Embassey Suites MIA (3 star) for $69.00 a night, normally $120.00. I got this price from Hotwire.com. I prefer hotwire over pricline only because they will quarentee your room to fit the amount of guests that you have, where priceline only guarentees the room for 2 people. We were a party of 4. The offer shuttle to the port for a fee. i am not sure on what it is since we drove from orlando.

The hotel was absolutly beautiful, newly renovated and included a hot buffett breakfast.

Christine

Archived