Anyone heard of "Sea-Thin" - Brown Kelp?

cruisegirl613

It is not a wrap, it is a pill..don't know if it works or not but it can't hurt you so I started taking them today....the Fucothin is the one I got it was mentioned in the same article...anyhow I don't seem to be hungry today and I cannot be sure if it is just a no food day for me or if the pills are contributing..too soon to tell but I figured for $23 why not try it?

By all means, go ahead and spend your money on Fucothin. It is a fad.

Don't change anything else - no dietary changes, no exercise changes and report back in 3 months whether it is worth the money.

The magic pill will always have an allure. Being healthy and in shape will always take effort and discipline. There will always be some new pill making promises, and raking in the money.

• 3 weeks later...

I use to live in HK for years and moved state side August of 2006. Over there I would eat brown seaweed everyday and since I moved here I could not eat it since I can not find fresh. But back home I never had a problem with weight, but since I moved here I put on 25 lbs in 3 months. I started using a product I picked up called sea-thin (Concentrated Fucoxanthin) it is the Brown Seaweed and Pomegranate Seed Oil. I have used it now for over 6 months now and have lost the 25 LBS I put on. I new it had to be the Seaweed since that is the only thing that has changed in my diet since I moved here. Results might be different with everyone, from no apatite,dry mouth, boost in metabolism and for you with poor diets might not notice anything at all.

Typically for most people though you will need to change the way you eat. Knock out the bad fats and bad carbs that seem to be in just about every packaged food here in the states. Consume enough protein typically one once per lbs you way. Drink lots of pure water (I drink 1 gal per day). and finally get moving and exercise at least 45 minutes of cardio per day and at least 30 minutes of yoga or some kind of strength training or endurance training per day.

There really is no magic pill but with a good diet and a lot of hard work and yes for some will need a pill to help them but you will have the body you should have for your body type. Remember that everyone is not going to have a super models body since we all do not have the same body types.

and by the way I am a Male.

I use to live in HK for years and moved state side August of 2006. Over there I would eat brown seaweed everyday and since I moved here I could not eat it since I can not find fresh. But back home I never had a problem with weight, but since I moved here I put on 25 lbs in 3 months. I started using a product I picked up called sea-thin (Concentrated Fucoxanthin) it is the Brown Seaweed and Pomegranate Seed Oil. I have used it now for over 6 months now and have lost the 25 LBS I put on. I new it had to be the Seaweed since that is the only thing that has changed in my diet since I moved here. Results might be different with everyone, from no apatite,dry mouth, boost in metabolism and for you with poor diets might not notice anything at all.

Typically for most people though you will need to change the way you eat. Knock out the bad fats and bad carbs that seem to be in just about every packaged food here in the states. Consume enough protein typically one once per lbs you way. Drink lots of pure water (I drink 1 gal per day). and finally get moving and exercise at least 45 minutes of cardio per day and at least 30 minutes of yoga or some kind of strength training or endurance training per day.

There really is no magic pill but with a good diet and a lot of hard work and yes for some will need a pill to help them but you will have the body you should have for your body type. Remember that everyone is not going to have a super models body since we all do not have the same body types.

and by the way I am a Male.

thanks for the info. I read a little about this, and i don't know if i will try it. It's also suppose to raise your body temp, right?

I recently read an article in Woman's World magazine about the weight loss effects of brown kelp / seaweed. The product in the article was called Sea-Thin and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this product and/or taking it. Thanks!

I read that article and have been debating whether or not to try it. I have had to cut back on exercising/weights due to injury and have gained some weight as a result. If this works, if nothing else, just to get me back on track I would consider trying it.

Robin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived