Liquor on VOS

moonmom

Hi all...1st timer here. I'm curious if duty free shop on voyager sells wine as well as alcohol for room consumption? Just wondering where all the people bringing a bottle to dinner get their wine.

Also, any smokers know where i can find out what brands of cigarettes are sold? Looking for marlboro ultra lights...

Thanks to everyone on the boards... i have learned SO much...and (unfortunately!) have a lot more time to learn!

No wine in the duty free shop. Folks bringing wine to dinner bring it onboard with them or buy it in port. Marlboros and Marlboro Lights are available (along with Salem, Winston-that's all I remember) but I don't remember ultra lights. The selection is limited to a few brands. I'm not saying they don't carry the ultra lights, I just don't remember seeing them and the selection was so limited. If you can't find them onboard, try one of your ports. St. Thomas has some great deals on cigs and your customs limit is higher from there (5 cartons per person vs. 1 from the ship).

Archived