Transfers to Fort Lauderdale Airport

cruisin2000

Does anyone know if NCL still sells transfers to Fort Lauderdale Airport from Port of Miami. I called customer service and he said no transfers but I have been given incorrect infomation before from customer service.

Also, any idea approximately when the Everglades Tour leaves the Port of Miami?

When we went on our last cruise, we came in at the Port of Miami and flew home out of Ft Lauderdale. We had arranged transportation from the airport to the port, but the car service could not do transport back on a Sunday morning. When we got into port and came out of the cruise terminal, there were numerous taxis there as well as shuttle services that were taking people to the airport. We paid about $20/person and were at the airport in 45 minutes. We are on the Jewel in January and plan to do the same.

Thank you for the info. There are 6 of us and our flight doesn't leave Fort Lauderdale until 5pm so we thought we would stay on the ship as late as possible and time our ride as late as possible as well to kill time or throught we might take a tour. Not interested in renting a car as we would need a van an no one wants to deal with the hastle of dealing with luggage and picking up a car and dropping it off or even driving for that matter. I have heard of people staying on the ship as late as noon, not in the cabin of course.

NCL does have a shuttle from Port of Miami to FLL, as long as your flight is after 1:30 they will let you book it.

We have 4 of us going back and forth from FLL to the Port, and have quotes from some of the private companies starting at $60.00 each way. (that's $60.00 for all 4 of us). Check out the East departure thread for lots of information.

Have a great cruise!

Kim.

Cruisin'Kim,

Do you mind if I ask which private company gave you the quote for $60.00? We also have 4 in our group. Thanks.

Kim gave a great suggestion. Check out the East Coast Departures board for recommendations for transportation.

Archived