Pre-cruise Miami hotel

progcas

My husband and 11 year old son will be ariving a day early in Miami for our cruise. We will need a hotel. Any suggestions. The best hotel would be one that has hotel transfers as well as port transfers.

Thanks

Don't pick a hotel based transfers as they can be very lengthy. Pick a hotel you like and use cabs. You could end up waiting several hours for hotel shuttles.

We need a hotel for March 14, 2008

Hey - you guys are going on the same cruise as my family!! We are staying at the La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East as of right now. .

Would love to stay at the Holiday Inn sinces its right across from bayside but we will have a rental car for the night so we are going with a cheaper hotel. the La Quinta has a shuttle to the port for free but unless they get to the hotel early to get the earliest shuttle to the port the next morning i've heard it can take awhile and so I wouldn't rely on that.. I would just take a taxi or other shuttle to the port.

Archived