Need Help Choosing Bon Voyage Gift

NurseBeth

(Champagne, sorry, not champaine. It still looks funny.)

No corkage fee when I got the wine BUT take a corkscrew. I couldn't find the steward but when I finally did he brought me one. Corkage fee would apply if you take it to dinning room.

(What kind of nursing are you doing? Wasn't boards the hardest test???)

No corkage fee when I got the wine BUT take a corkscrew. I couldn't find the steward but when I finally did he brought me one.

(What kind of nursing are you doing? Wasn't boards the hardest test???)

I never thought of that! Good tip! Right now I am stuck in Med-Surg at a local hospital. It's a Women's Surgery/Oncology unit, which can be interesting, but I can't wait to get my first year under my belt so I can move into a more specialized area. I'm interested to know how you like psych nursing. And don't talk to me about the NCLEX.....I got ALL 265 QUESTIONS!! I was there for 5 1/2 hours testing!!!! Shoot me an email sometime: nursebeth7807@yahoo.com

And Tiny thanks for the insight on the Martini Asti. It sounds like a winner!

No corkage fee when I got the wine BUT take a corkscrew. I couldn't find the steward but when I finally did he brought me one. Corkage fee would apply if you take it to dinning room.

We took the bottle from the fruit and cheese basket to the dining room and were not charged a corkage fee. I had originally asked our steward for a corkscrew (just left a note on the table) but ended up not needing it since we took it to dinner instead.

You will love the Asti....I drink it all the time ...it's my favorite and I am glad to know I can call and have a surprise set up for my b/f as well. I wanted to order a surprise but didn't want it added to the account. I am so relieved to know I can do it without his knowledge. Thanks for all the great answers! I am going to order the Asti, strawberries and cookies for sure (he's nuts for cookies) and probably a fruit basket. :)

I ordered the fruit and wine basket in February on the Miracle - it was great! The wine wasn't chilled, however. We were able to get ice from our steward quickly, though. I also ordered the Coronas for DH (his favorite) and those weren't chilled either. For the kids, I ordered a little backpack with a water bottle and Carnival T-shirt. I ordered a red one for DD and a blue one for DS. Well, they sent 2 blue ones and got both the sizes wrong. No big deal - I stopped at the Pursers desk and we had replacements the next day.

I would still recommend it, though.

I always order Champagne and strawberrie for sail away. We enjoy standing on our balcony and drinking the champagne at sail away, then we go join the crowds. You will enjoy it. Congrats on passing the nursing boards. Even thou it has been years for me I remember how stressful it is. I work in Out patient at a local hospital.

has anyone gotten the budweiser or corona party cooler? My husband would probably like beer better than wine or champagne :( But that's not going to stop me from getting some for myself :D

I just ordered for DH for his b-day on our Oct cruise. Looks really good

Archived