Doubletree Grand Biscayne Miami info

wongri

We will be staying at Doubletree Grand Biscayne in December.

Has anyone stayed there before? How are the rooms, restaurants and services? We got this hotel on priceline for $43.

Thanks!

Rita

Hey Rita,

I used to live in South Florida. I have stayed at the Doubletree Grand Biscayne twice but over 8 years ago. The room we had both times were wonderful. King size bed and a view overlooking the Biscayne Bay. Since my boyfriend at the time and I were celbrating birthday/anniversary, we had room service both times. The meals with dessert were very good. I don't remember thinking anything negative at all, but it was a long time ago. I see now on their web site they now have 4 places to eat at:

http://www.doubletree.com/en/dt/hotels/dining.jhtml;jsessionid=T4EZT0W0GGXRKCSGBIX2VCQKIYFCXUUC?ctyhocn=MIABSDT

I always have enjoyed staying at Doubletree, especially those chocolate chip cookies they give out. Hope this helps some. Stacy

Did you say chocolate chip cookie???

Wow, that makes the stay extra special!

What a nice treat.

Now all I have to do is find some places for dinner.

Any suggestions?

Have a great weekend hdawson and suzziecruisie.

Rita

I stayed at this hotel in January 2003 when cruising out of Miami aboard NCL's Majesty. The hotel is excellent, great views and you can easily see the cruise ships docked in the nearby harbor.

Bayside......ugh. Bad memories of that place....but only because it's where the taxi dumped us after SS Norway's boiler burst and killed eight people. Talk about a depressing vacation disaster.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived