Which Insurance?

lookin4ward

Would someone please give me some info on insurance. Which is a good company and what is the minimum insurance I should buy? When should I buy it? We sail in January and I am getting ready to make my final payment. Any help at this point will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

go to tripinsurancestore dot com and get their 800 #. Call them and tell them what your concerns are. They will give you a quote and tell you what's best for you. They were so helpful to me. She told me not to buy till right before our final payment because insurance is nonrefundable. Hope this helps!

Would someone please give me some info on insurance. Which is a good company and what is the minimum insurance I should buy? When should I buy it? We sail in January and I am getting ready to make my final payment. Any help at this point will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I prefer insuremytrip dot com

You have many many companys to chose from.. I have used them for my last 6 cruises and they cover more than CCL offers and usually less than half the price.. But discuss the policy with someone there so you can make an educated decision

Enjoy!

I am a first time cruiser and I have discovered you can also check with whoever your auto, home etc insurance policy is with.. I am actually checking with who i have my auto insurance thru and you never know by being an existing cust you may receive discounts but they do cover more than ccl covers..

Hope this helps:cool:

Before you buy an insurance policy, check with your credit card companies to see if they offer a yearly policy (often as inexpensive, check for rules), or if you even have some coverage (maybe with a gold or platinum card).

Payd:)

Ideally, the travel insurance should be purchased within 7-21 days from your deposit to get the best selection and most comprehensive travel insurance policy.

Since you are just making your final payment, I would recommend CSA Travel Protection or HTH Worldwide. These 2 companies will still cover pre-existing medical conditions as well as financial default coverage as long as it is purchased prior to the final payment.

Many of the travel insurance comparison sites offer CSA Travel Protection & HTH Worldwide. It may be helpful to call and speak to someone that deals with multiple travel insurance companies - they can recommend one based on your needs.

Archived