Any updates on Youth Crown & Anchor?

masonpips

Has anyone who signed up received anything in the mail yet?

I guess I need to call and get my two kids their numbers, if I do it now, do you think they'll have coupon books waiting for them when we get ours in the room (we sail 4 weeks from Saturday)?

And remind me, are they getting past credit for our other cruises? I think they automatically get the same level as us (Platinum after this cruise) so when I do get their numbers, will they be automatically updated to reflect past sailings?

TIA! :o

Has anyone who signed up received anything in the mail yet?

I guess I need to call and get my two kids their numbers, if I do it now, do you think they'll have coupon books waiting for them when we get ours in the room (we sail 4 weeks from Saturday)?

And remind me, are they getting past credit for our other cruises? I think they automatically get the same level as us (Platinum after this cruise) so when I do get their numbers, will they be automatically updated to reflect past sailings?

TIA! :o

I signed up my son awhile ago (right when they announced it) and he hasn't rec'd his card yet, but I do have his number. Customer service will give it to you. Since you are cruising before me (I'm 11/18/07), please drop a note here about the coupon books etc.

From what I understand, the kids are supposed to be the same level as their parents and keep track of all their past cruises because when they turn 18 and become an adult C&A member, they will get credit for those cruises. But don't depend on RCI keeping up with that info. It's best if you keep it.

Happy Cruising!

Call C&A. I called today because I wanted to set up my Set Sail paperwork with their #'s. I did the registration soon after they announced the program. They did not have a record of for my kids. They were able to give me the C&A #'s on the call and said that they should receive welcome packages in about 4 weeks.

I signed my son up in April or so. Never heard anything. About 2 weeks ago I emailed C&A they sent a nice mail back with my sons C&A number and they also put his number on our info for our upcomming cruise next month. They did say they are overwhellmed with the response and probably won't send out cards anytime soon, also pointed out you don't need the card to get any benefits.

Our son has cruised once with RCI but is listed as platinum, same as we are.

If he does not get the coupons/gift when we get ours I will say something to our room steward.

Bev

I had to call RCI to get my kids enrolled after I already enrolled them on the internet. They had their names, but not information or numbers. So I applied them to our reservations and now they are enrolled. I don't think you get anything in the mail, but you do gets things onboard, like little coupons and a gift.

Our son has cruised once with RCI but is listed as platinum, same as we are.

If he does not get the coupons/gift when we get ours I will say something to our room steward.

Bev

If you don't receive his coupon book or gift call the loyalty ambassador.This is what I did in May and my dd had her gift that night. The coupon book was there with mine upon boarding.

We never rec'd any info about it and I registered my kids as soon as we had the option to register them. Then when I went online to print my set sail pass their numbers were listed. They were also listed when I rec'd my documents. DH and I are Diamond members but my kids have only been on one RCI cruise and they're listed as Gold members.

I thought I read somewhere they would be the same level as their parents?!?! :confused:

The kids WILL be the same level. It talks about the new C&A youth program in this month's edition of Cruise Travel magazine.

So my 3 year old is turning Platinum....lol. Maybe I'll have her Diamond by the time she's 5. :D

And I had to call C&A to get their numbers. And I applied back in May, then again a few months ago, no cards.

can you tell us what coupons and what kind of gift?

The coupon books are pretty worthless. The only one my kids used was 10 minutes of free internet in the teen club. The rest were all like: spend $50 in Del Sol and get a free trinket. The gift was a small tote bag (we got small messenger bags).

The coupon books are pretty worthless. The only one my kids used was 10 minutes of free internet in the teen club. The rest were all like: spend $50 in Del Sol and get a free trinket. The gift was a small tote bag (we got small messenger bags).

I agree. I don't think they vary by level either. Its nice that they do it but should at least include a JR coupon. Feels odd to pay for them at JRs when we are all C&A members.

Archived