Cruise Critic STORE question

gammasip

Has anyone had this problem???

Help me please.

I placed an order for CCLogowear and when I got my order it was wrong.

The company that FILLS and SHIPS the order said it's not up to them to correct it....though it was their mistake cause the order FORM is right, but the merchandise they shipped is WRONG.

I emailed someone from CC, but have not heard anything from them yet.

Does anyone have a PHONE NUMBER of a contact person I can call to straighten this out?

Thanks

You have a couple of options.

1. Can I return my order?

Our goal is happy customers. Therefore, we accept returns, no matter what the reason, within thirty days from the time you receive your order. If you would like to return an item, please mail it back to:

Cruise Critic Store

The Independent Traveler, Inc.

2 Tree Farm Rd., Suite B300

Pennington, NJ 08534

Please include your name, order number, email address, phone number and whether you want a replacement or a credit to your account.

or

2. http://www.efullfillment.com is who ships. Try calling 1-866-922-6783

Cheers,

sk8teacher....thanks for responding. I did email the company who fills the order. They said it's not their problem. :( Even though the order paper is correct, it just was NOT filled correctly. Seems to me, that IS their problem.:confused:

I have that address but looking for a phone number so I can talk to someone directly.

Maybe I will just send it all back and try to reorder...though if the company filling orders is the problem, maybe I don't want to try again.

Thanks again.

I've not ordered from CC in the past, but remembered there was some connection to The Independent Traveler. Below is contact info from each site. You might could try the phone number listed under Independent Traveler. (Red highlight is mine.)

From Cruise Critic site:

Cruise Critic Store

The Independent Traveler, Inc.

2 Tree Farm Rd., Suite B300

Pennington, NJ 08534

From Independent Traveler site:

The Independent Traveler

2 Tree Farm Road, Suite B300

Pennington, NJ 08534

Phone: (609) 730-9155

Fax: (609) 730-9160

Good luck with it!

I just had the some problem. I ordered two shirts same size and got two different sizes. I sent the wrong size back to The Independent traveler. I hope it comes back right or I will not be doing business with them any more. This was the first thing I ordered from them.

This was my first order too...and will probably be my last. :(

I called the number for the Independent Traveler several times but always get a voicemail. I did leave a message and have not heard back.

I also send an email explaining the situation.

The voice mail gives an email address (the one I used) and I immediately got a response that this person is no longer employed there. :(

I sent another email to another person. This is the most frustrating thing. I always order over the internet. When you have a problem it's usually very easy to fix. This has NOT.

Hopefully Cruise Critic Store will stand behind what they are selling and who they are using to process their orders.

Oh yeah, I did contact the processing center. Their answer "this is NOT OUR PROBLEM". I said "what! the order is correct, but wasn't filled correctly"....and apparently, it is still not their problem. :(

Archived