Vantage Celebration of Wine & Cuisine: 10/29/07

nanbill47

• 3 weeks later...

We are so happy that someone else will be joining us! Don't get much response on this thread about Vantage. I wrote long ago about the trip and no one else answered. We are getting excited also but also a little worried about the cold weather. You are probably more used to it than we are. Will bring warm clothes and hope that we don't get rain. Looking forward to meeting you on board. Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

Only 12 days left, I cant wait. Are you on the Luftansa flight out of Denver on monday night? We got lucky, and have a direct flight over from here. We get into Frankfort at 11:30 am, and I guess we will be picked up and taken to the ship. We would like to go and see the Cathedral in Colon, would like the company if you would like to join us after we get on board. Let me know

Andy

We have had to cancel our trip due to medical reasons. Really disappointed!!! Fortunately we had insurance. Felt it was better to do rather than go and not have a good time. We had looked forward to meeting yiou and seeing all the great sites. Please be sure and fill us in when you get back on all the great things you see so that we will be prepared if we get to go next year. Hope the weather is good for you and that you have a wonderful time. We'll be thinking about you. Nancy & Bill

We are sad you will miss the cruise too. I will post pictures for you, and let you know how it goes. Just checked the weather for the next 10 days for Frankfurt, and Vienna, looks like a fair amount of rain, 40-60% chance each day. So you may be lucky you miss the first part of the trip, expecially if you are having any medical problems. Well we will miss you, and look forward to doing another trip with you again someother time

Andy & Marilyn

Archived