12.30pm Return Flight - Can I Make It?

jtudds

Hi All,

My wife and i are booked on our 1st cruise in November on the Valor (we are coming from the UK) and we booked flights in January. After the cruise we booked a 2.30pm flight to New York to stay for 3 nights before returning back to London.

AA have just changed our flight schedule and the flight is now 12.30pm, so am asking is this possible to debark in time and arrive at the airport (Miami Int) in plenty of time before check in desks close?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as i can probably still rearrange a different flight (i hope).

We too are sailing out of Miami. I called carnival to see what time was the earliest I could book flights from Miami Airport. They said 11:30 from Miami Airport and Noon from Fort Lauderdale (if you fly out of there from the Miami cruise). So my flight of 11:45 from Miami Airport will be just fine. Have fun!

We too are sailing out of Miami. I called carnival to see what time was the earliest I could book flights from Miami Airport. They said 11:30 from Miami Airport and Noon from Fort Lauderdale (if you fly out of there from the Miami cruise). So my flight of 11:45 from Miami Airport will be just fine. Have fun!

Carnival's website lists that 11:30 time as well, and I sure hope they are correct, because we have an 11:35 flight home. After reading boards for time saving tactics (if need be...) we plan to check in online the day before, then do self disembarkation, and check our bags at the stand outside. Then all we have to do is hit a self kiosk to print out our boarding passes, and finally get thru security. Whew...sounds like a lot, LOL I'm already stressing about it but I'm sure it will be fine (fingers crossed...) Now I wish that I had booked a later flight, but this one was cheaper and a non stop. I couldn't resist!

I have made an 11:05am flight out of FLL after debarking the Fascination in ?Miami. We were among the last people off the ship at about 9:30, got to the airport at about 10:20, checked bags, through security, and to the gate at about 10:50.

Shouldnt have any problems.

Don

Hi All,

My wife and i are booked on our 1st cruise in November on the Valor (we are coming from the UK) and we booked flights in January. After the cruise we booked a 2.30pm flight to New York to stay for 3 nights before returning back to London.

AA have just changed our flight schedule and the flight is now 12.30pm, so am asking is this possible to debark in time and arrive at the airport (Miami Int) in plenty of time before check in desks close?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as i can probably still rearrange a different flight (i hope).

I think you should make it easy

Archived