Cruisin' Video Clips #7 - Swim with the Dolphins at Xcaret

chesterh

Our seventh in a series of Cruisin’ Video selections is entitled Swim With the Dolphins. My wife, Kris, realized a life-long dream and swam with the dolphins at Xcaret in Mexico.

Kris did struggle with the idea of taking this excursion. Many of these operations are inhumane (perhaps they all are, as some will say), but her research on the program at Xcaret revealed it to be among the best. She does not regret the experience - especially the grand finale. No lectures, please...

Here is a link to the video:

Swim With the Dolphins (3:30, 10 MB, Stereo sound)

Other videos in the series so far:

#1)
- A sight to behold...

#2)
- Teens in tuxedos rule the waves (my personal favorite)...

#3)
- Tight passage...

#4)
- Elaborate and fiery tableside preparation

#5)
- Excessive happiness at dinner...

#6)
- Grand Cayman

All the best,

chesterh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chester,

I'm glad to see you are back on board; have I been missing your posts? Actually, that can be read 2 ways!

I believe I have seen the video, but like everything else you have shared in the past, I'm sure it's worth another look.

Please send my regards to Kris and the rest of the gang.

Did you ever finish the "Moms" cruise saga? Last I saw was the mystery eye malady.

Off to check your video.

Hi Chesterh....LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your videos a great job. I also have to tell you that I read your book "What Time is the Midnight Buffett?" little over a year ago...and I laughed so much that my husband wanted to know what I was reading...so when I finished the book he read it. And because of your tuxedo story he agreed to wear a tux on our upcoming cruise in February. Long story short...when he looked into renting one he changed his mind...and is now the proud owner of a two jacket tux (one black and one white). He looks so extremely handsome in it and is really looking forward to wearing it. Guys do like to dress up too....thanks so much for your wonderful stories.

Char

p.s. I sure hope he doesn't ask me to get on a jet ski....:eek:

• 6 months later...

Carole - No, I haven't finished the Mom's story. Lost momentum after chapter 25, but I'll do it some day...

Char - Thanks a million for your note. It's alway nice to hear of another tuxedo convert. I say go for the jet ski !!

All the best,

chesterh

Archived