Dublin--Help--airport to cruise port

obobber

If I'm not too late with the reply - yes, taxi would be he best way as they will take you direct through the new Port Tunnel. A lot less hassle than the bus to the city centre and then it would be a taxi to the ship. About 6 miles from airport to dock- at a guess, probably 25 euros. (currency in euros not pounds) Good luck, the Irish will help you!:)

Obobber - reading through your other posts I now see why you have missed the ship!:( I still stand by my previous post and think on arrival at Dublin Airport you ought to take a taxi to the ship as you will have luggage with you. Have they told you that you can check embark at that early hour? It seems a shame not to see something of Dublin while you are there, and once you have your luggage on board then you should try to get to the city centre to have a look! The 'Hop on Hop Off' bus would be ideal, even if you don't hop off:D - you would see all the sights, and quite possibly meet fellow cruise members who are doing the same thing!

I hope you post back after your epic journey and do a report as there will be others who will wonder how you got on! Safe travels,

Rosie

Archived