Crown Princess

cloverforme

I have booked AA525 dolphin miini suite/Southern Carribean for April 2008.

Can anyone share with me the extra cost involved? First time on this cruise line.

My big thing is room service for coffe in the am and early PM. Is this extra?:confused:

Also do they have any wine packages to purchase like RCC?

Thanks Cathy

Mesa, Arizona

I think all the extra costs would be the same on any cruise line--e.g., alcohol and soda, photos, spa, some fitness classes, specialty restaurants, specialty coffees come to mind.

I'm pretty sure regular (no lattes, etc.) room service coffee would be included in your fare.

Which are So. Caribbean tour are you doing? We went to St. Kitts, Bonaire, Grenada and Aruba from San Juan. We loved it, and now I want to do the "other" So. Caribbean cruise.

Hi Cathy. Regular (nothing "fancy") coffee is available without extra charge from room service both AM and PM. I usually tip the server, and a few of them have seemed pleasantly surprised that I did that. As far as a wine package like on RCI goes, I hope someone will come along and answer that question for both of us. Even though I've been on a number of Princess cruises, I haven't checked into that. I do really appreciate RCI's wine package though. FWIW, Princess is much more "accommodating" than RCI about bringing wine on board - both at boarding and in ports.

Elf

Archived