Monkeibusiness

1cruiselvr

I was going to order a few dresses but when I realized they charge a 10% restocking fee for returns and since I'm not 100% certain of my size, I changed my mind. I don't like to get hit with charges for returns when you can't try things on first.
[b][color=magenta][i]Happy Sailing![/i][/color][/b]

There is a seller on eBay - Ozgulsel - that sells dresses similar to those on the monkeibusiness site. I bought 5 from there last year before our cruise and loved them. They have held up very well - I wear them to work all of the time.

I went ahead and ordered two dresses. I'm very pleased with them. I ordered a long dress ($20), and a long dress with jacket ($24). The jacket is a bit too matronly for my taste, but doesn't look bad if left unbuttoned. It was perfectly sized and the quality appears fine. These will be perfect for casual or smart casual nights. I love how they will take up very little room when packed. Definitely a good buy.

I ordered my usual size and the fit was perfect. It's hit or miss with ordering online or from catalogs and I'm very pleased with this. The long Hawaiian dress is rayon and it has a nice feel. The dress with jacket is polyester, the material has a sheen to it. I prefer the rayon one but the fit is identical.

Archived