Are there any available coupons to the different attractions?

cruisinreunion

On all the different money savings posts, it states to get coupons for the different ports. Does anyone know if there are any coupons out there for the different attractions, such as the Crystal or Fantasy Caves? Boat or snorkel tours? Different restaurants? If so, how can I find theses? Are they available once we get there, is there something we can print off the computer? Any other money saving tips for Bermuda will be appreciated!!:D

On all the different money savings posts, it states to get coupons for the different ports. Does anyone know if there are any coupons out there for the different attractions, such as the Crystal or Fantasy Caves? Boat or snorkel tours? Different restaurants? If so, how can I find theses? Are they available once we get there, is there something we can print off the computer? Any other money saving tips for Bermuda will be appreciated!!:D

i've never seen any orlando-style coupon books here. i have seen various discounts offered in the form of "present this ad and get xx off" these would normally be found in the local newspaper because the cost of printing individual coupons would remove most, if not all of any remaining profit.

there's a few ways to save money. the number one is using public transportation and the unlimited transportation pass to access it. it's good for buses and ferries and comes in 1,2 and 3 day denominations. when it comes to excursions, book your own, don't use the ship's shore excursion desk. a friend of mine runs a snorkel trip. if you call him direct, he charges you $65. if you book the same trip via the cruise line, you'll pay $91. the biggest price jump was the booking of horse and carriage rides on front street-get this-$40 for four people (not each) for a half hour tour booked direct vs $40 PER PERSON for a one hour tour when booked via the ship! this is true of all excursions, though the price jump will vary. when it comes to eating, you can spend large amounts or more moderate amounts, depending on what kind of experience you want, but keep in mind, all of it is going to look expensive to you. high end and good (imo) would be barracuda. high end and just okay? blue at belmont. a good balance in price and quality would be coconut rock. this forum is an excellent resource of what's available in bermuda and what people thought of it. pickled onion has a really good daily specials menu for an agreeable price. when it comes to shopping some things are cheaper here than in the US. i've heard perfume is cheaper here. i don't usually buy perfume unless it's a peace offering to the mrs in which case price doesn't matter, getting fed does. you'll never see me in a sweater, but i've also heard cashmere is cheaper here as well. some watches are cheaper or same as, but a watch bought in bermuda is infinitely more valuable than the same one sourced in cleveland. the best bargain is duty free gosling's black seal rum, though any savings realized will be lost in downtime due to hangovers.

Archived