Inside cabins NOT to book on Coral

Sea Hag

This is only for those of you who'll book inside cabins. All you balcony people can skip it. :D

These inside cabins are below the Horizon Court kitchen:

B220, B221, B224, B225

Unless you enjoy lots of lively noise, 24 hours a day, you shouldn't book any of these. I completely spaced this possibility when I booked us into B220 for a recent cruise. We'd stayed in a cabin in the same area on Sun Princess with no problems, but the layout of that ship is considerably different (another possibility that I spaced). Guess I learned something here! Do your homework even if you think you know what you're doing.

We were able to move to another cabin after four nights, but those four nights were torture.

I make it a point to look at the floor plans before I book a particular cabin for that very reason. I got stuck (last minute thing) in a room that was next to a service area. The crew were setting up their carts and they were banging around in the wee hours of the morning as they prepared for their day! I like to have a cabin on a deck between 2 passenger decks, with no blank spaces on the floor plan next to the cabin I select. I try to avoid areas that could be the galley (blank spot next to the dining room would be my guess), near the lounges, etc.

No guarantee that it will be quieter, but the odds are better. :)

Archived