Vancouver Wedding - Alaska Cruise - Celebrity Cruises Infinity

EPD

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know about my experiences with getting married on embarkation day!!

Ok so first off, it was very stressful getting 60 people through security, then 23 sailing guests checked in all before 12:30 when the wedding was suppose to begin. The wedding planner arrived late. But we made it, well 10 minutes to get me into the dress and up for the ceremony. But it was ok, we started only a little bit late.

Everything that Celebrity did for the wedding was amazing. We were married in the Constellation Lounge. What a beautiful room. Our sit down luncheon was in the Trellis Restaurant and it was soooo good!!

Celebrity's photographer was soooo amazing. She did such a wonderful job. We ended up purchasing 270 pictures, plus all the negatives and digial pictures on CD.

The cake was deliecous. It was a three tired white cake with custard and fruit filling and icing roses. It was beautiful and yummy!!!

All in all it was a great day.

If you want more details feel free to post or email me at epd1@hotmail.com. And I will tell you all I can remeber.

Till later...have a great weekend.

I just wanted to say I thought you were a beautiful bride, plus you have a very handsome husband! I probably saw you around the ship more than you saw me, but I wanted to leave you two alone, honeymoon and all.

We stayed at the CC meeting for a while after you left, Disney folks never showed up. The other people there were so nice and we would wave to each other through the week.

Congratulations to you and Brent, may your future hold a lot of happiness!

Archived