Jobson's Cove, Any Opinions and Thoughts...???

Suesan Jean

This beach looks SO BEAUTIFULL.....!!!!icon14.gif:D

Is it easy to get too....???

What is the access to the beach like from the road.....??? Is there a steep hike down...????

I am just wondering.......

ANY thoughts and opinions will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.....!!!!:)

THANK YOU....!!!!:)

Shhh!! Don't tell anyone else about this beach! :)

We used the buses to get to Horseshoe Bay, then walked all the way over to Warwick Long Bay. As we passed through the Jobson's Cove area, we were floored by the beauty.

It depends where you're docked. I'd take one of the buses (do get the 3-day transportation pass if you're going to be in Hamilton that long!) and ask the driver to stop at the nearest entry to get to Jobson's Cove. They are generally very accomodating to requests like this.

It's probably a little bit of a walk from the road, but I don't think it looked as challenging as the walk up/down the hill at Horseshoe Bay.

Jobson's Cove is gorgeous! Was there last year and loved it. DH/I took the bus from King's Wharf and was dropped off nearby. We had to walk down a hill but the scenery was really pretty. Warwick Long Bay is adjacent to Jobson's Cove so if you want some wave action you can go there.

There are no facilities (snack bar, bathrooms, showers, etc.).

Attached are a few pictures. Note: There was a little more wave action than normal due to a storm off of Bermuda.

View from the road. Jobson's Cove to the right, Warwick to the left.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57993&stc=1&d=1190668292

Warwick Long Bay

attachment.php?attachmentid=57994&stc=1&d=1190668292

Jobson's Cove

attachment.php?attachmentid=57995&stc=1&d=1190668292

143623149_ViewofJobsonsCove3.jpg.23fc99ad5560bb83cf6651544703cdb5.jpg

172727888_WarwickLongBay5.jpg.1f5f62ebba1bec72be00f3026ea4f3f8.jpg

1929397940_JobsonsCove1.jpg.6a4076cb659faf243f04f7b16b86ec55.jpg

Hello

WE just got back this month and walked from Horseshoe to Warwick Long beach. I was looking for Jobson's cove. The problem is...the cove is tiny and one family gathering took up the whole place. A local told me that families like to take their little children there. I would recommend getting dropped off at Horseshoe Bay and walking to the left. There are several little coves that that can't be seen until you turn a corner. The farther to you go... the more pirvacy you get. Also, Ice is hard to find and beers are between 5 and 5.50. Buy a bucket of beer with ice on the ship and pack in a collapsable ice chest. I was the envy of everyone with a chest of 6 beers. Good luck.

Archived