DOC DANCE!!!! 9 Days & Counting!!!

NurseBeth

Whoo hoo!!! Just ran out to the mailbox in a torrential downpour to see if our Carnival docs were there...and YESSSSS!!! They are!!! I know this 3 day cruise is going to go by way too fast but I don't care! A 3-day is better than a no-day right!?

:);):cool::D

Whoo hoo!!! Just ran out to the mailbox in a torrential downpour to see if our Carnival docs were there...and YESSSSS!!! They are!!! I know this 3 day cruise is going to go by way too fast but I don't care! A 3-day is better than a no-day right!?

:);):cool::D

There ya' go! Great attitude!!

You'll have a wonderful, if a little short, time!!

Nine days?! That's cutting it pretty close, isn't it?

And I was hoping mine would come *early*!

Well we didn't book until about 2 weeks ago. My TA assured us that we would have enough time to get the paper docs and she was right. Normally I think they usually show up at least 30 days before hand.

That is awesome!! I have been on a 3 day cruise twice out here on the West Coast and I loved both cruises...

Some people say it is not enough time to relax, but I disagree. I have had just as much fun on both 3 day cruises as I have had on the 7 day and 8 day cruises.

This time I'm trying out a 5 dayer to see what this is like, I'm really looking forward to it and we leave in just 5 days WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Enjoy your cruise and come back and let us know how you liked the 3 days, and yes, I agree with you completely, 3 days is definitely better than no days (or staying at home that weekend!!)

Have a great time!!

Archived