Parasail in Cozumel

diving_blue_bonnet

My DH and I would like to parasail while we are in Cozumel. I've been searching this board looking for something, but didn't ventured very far before I decided to start my own thread since my time is running short. We sail Sept 11th.

I've been looking at Nachi-Cocom and PB. I know NC has it, but my concern is how you launch. From the beach??? I hope not! :eek: Does PB have parasailing too?

Someone, enlighten me please! :D

When we were at PB last week my wife and son parasailed. Next to PB there are operators who rent Jetskis, Banana boat rides and parasailing. They charge $55 for about 12-14 minutes of parasailing. You launch off the back of the boat and they winch you back on when you're done. They had a blast!

I've been out of town at a 9-1-1 convention. I just got back last night. Please don't think me as rude!! :eek:

We sail on 9/11 out of Port Canaveral, and can't wait to get there.

Jojiboy, I'm so glad you responded!! Your info really helps!! Do you or PB Tom know if they also do tandem sails? I'm afraid of heights, but I know I could do this, and I really want to, if my husband can go up with me at the same time.

I have a gal in my cruise group of 22 arriving in Cozumel Nov 18th aboard the Sensation that is wanting to parasail as well. We've picked Paradise Beach as it sounds like a wonderful place including all the great things our group is looking for, food, drinks, great beach, snorkeling, banana boat rides, etc. Can't wait!

I've been out of town at a 9-1-1 convention. I just got back last night. Please don't think me as rude!! :eek:

We sail on 9/11 out of Port Canaveral, and can't wait to get there.

Jojiboy, I'm so glad you responded!! Your info really helps!! Do you or PB Tom know if they also do tandem sails? I'm afraid of heights, but I know I could do this, and I really want to, if my husband can go up with me at the same time.

You're welcome diving_blue_bonnet! Yes, they can do tandem. In fact that's how my wife and 12 year old son did it. My son was harnessed in front of my wife when they did it. My son is like you, he's also afraid of heights but he thought that the parasailing was absolutely cool! Have a great time on your cruise!!!

I am VERY afraid of heights, and the parasailing trip did not scare me at all, and I went by myself. The feeling is much different than say standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon (where I couldn't even stand to watch my family get close to the edge), I loved it! Have fun.

Archived