Elation

locruise

In Cabo we did the Santa Ana Sail and Snorkle it was AWESOME, we had a great time. I would recommend it for adults only though they do serve lots of acholol on the way back.

Then we just walked around

In Esendaded we did the Blow Hole and Winerary, it was ok

If you like to Kayak or would like to try it our friends loved that, they got to see dolphins during that

On the excursion, did you mean the "Santa Maria Cove Sail and Snorkel" through Carnival? I ask because DD and soon-to-be SIL are going on a honeymoon cruise next Spring on the Elation and are having a hard time finding reviews of Cabo shore excursions they are interested in.

Thanks also for the positive review - it's good to see the Elation is still a passenger favorite. It certainly was for us five years ago.

On the excursion, did you mean the "Santa Maria Cove Sail and Snorkel" through Carnival? I ask because DD and soon-to-be SIL are going on a honeymoon cruise next Spring on the Elation and are having a hard time finding reviews of Cabo shore excursions they are interested in.

Thanks also for the positive review - it's good to see the Elation is still a passenger favorite. It certainly was for us five years ago.

yeah it was fun fun.... it was mostly people above 21 below 40. It was a great great time...... I would do it again in a heart beat. The plus side is that they have a restroom onboard so it made it nice to have a clean place to go do your job...;) ;)

Great Review .going On The Same Cruise Nov26.hope To Have As Good Cruise As You Did.did You Feel Safe Eating The Food In Port? I Worry About Eating The Food.i Just Dont Want To Get Sick.also My Son Lives In Santa Clara,on Scott Blvd. Thanks Again For The Review

Great Review .going On The Same Cruise Nov26.hope To Have As Good Cruise As You Did.did You Feel Safe Eating The Food In Port? I Worry About Eating The Food.i Just Dont Want To Get Sick.also My Son Lives In Santa Clara,on Scott Blvd. Thanks Again For The Review

I ate at Cabo Wabo in Cabo the food was good, they also had food on the excurision.

In Eseneda we ate at the flea market the food was good, I never got sick.

We ate mostly on the ship

Hubby and I will be going for the first time on the Elation (not first time with Carnival), on October 19, so wanted to chime in to thank you for the review and the pictures, which I felt was a nice balance of food and people. I don't know why, but I also and enjoy seeing other's pictures of cruise ship food, but also the people having fun.

We are fortunate to live in San Diego, so it's only a short ride to the pier for us.

What I noticed on your pictures is that the beds looked to be singles and not put together. Since obviously, or not, I sleep in the same bed with my husband, and I noted on my documents it states that our cabin has the single beds, and I can find nowhere to request that they be put together before we cruise, can you tell me if that is possible. We have had the L shape beds on a previous cruise that were not able to be put together, but that is not our preference.:)

Thanks again for the informative post.

Hubby and I will be going for the first time on the Elation (not first time with Carnival), on October 19, so wanted to chime in to thank you for the review and the pictures, which I felt was a nice balance of food and people. I don't know why, but I also and enjoy seeing other's pictures of cruise ship food, but also the people having fun.

We are fortunate to live in San Diego, so it's only a short ride to the pier for us.

What I noticed on your pictures is that the beds looked to be singles and not put together. Since obviously, or not, I sleep in the same bed with my husband, and I noted on my documents it states that our cabin has the single beds, and I can find nowhere to request that they be put together before we cruise, can you tell me if that is possible. We have had the L shape beds on a previous cruise that were not able to be put together, but that is not our preference.:)

Thanks again for the informative post.

They can put them, together if you request it, I was with my friend who was a girl so we choose to keep them apart, but in the room you can see where they would put them together, because of the bed lights. I would just call Carnival and make sure they know, if they are not put together when you get there, your room steward would put them together for you.

Thanks for the comment on the pictures, it started out as a joke one night to take pictures of the food that ended up going on for the rest of the cruise.

I love looking at other people pictures too.

Have a great time on the cruise I love the Elation and will go on her again, just to get away and relax.

Archived