7 Mile All-Inclusive Day Pass?

Island Dog

Does anyone know of any resorts offering all-inclusive day passes on 7 Mile Beach? I've heard that a frozen drink at one of the beach bars goes for 8$+. Would rather spend the $$$ for the day pass and get unlimited food and drink. Any help would be appreciated. We depart on Carnival Legend on 9/30. If not does anyone know of a good inexpensive beach bar on Seven Mile on a good stretch of the beach. (Not too crowded would be good too.):)

Honestly, I don't think there's anywhere on the island that's not expensive.

The only all-inclusive (that I am aware of) on 7MB is Beach Club Colony. However, I have only read one positive review about the place, so if you go there, you might want to do a little more research and see what they offer for the money.

http://www.caymanresortsonline.com/beachclub/general.htm

As far as how crowded things will be, it depends on how many ships are in port the day you are there. We always go in the winter, and many days, there are 5-10 ships in port (and it's a zoo). If you are one of the fortunate ones, and there are only 3 or 4 ships, it shouldn't be too bad.

You might also consider Sea Grape beach or Royal Palms. Both are on 7MB and both offer food, drinks, restrooms, water toy rentals and chairs.

It is just crazy expensive on Grand Cayman. But the reason we keep returning for land vacations there is because it's clean, safe and you can rent a car and explore the island. We've not found anything that compares to GC, so we keep going back. :)

Thanks for the info! All things considered we are going to rent a car and go to Rum Point. Should be everything that were looking for. If you've got to spend......then mind as well make it worth the trip!:D

You're going to love the drive to Rum Point! Make sure and take in the blow holes. They're just past the road where you turn (Frank Sound Road) to head toward RP, but they're hit and miss. Sometimes they're blowing really high and other times we've not been able to find them.

Archived