What to do in CABO?

Choreboy

This is tough to answer without knowing your interests, travelling companions & such. Do you like shopping, beach days, watersports, exploring? You know what I mean? Try doing a search on the board on Cabo and you are likely to find quite a bit of information. Good Luck with your search.

The first time we were there we took a tour to Los Archos (Lands End). You go by small boats and visit colonies of sea lions as well as seeing the rock formations. Beware that the swell of the ocean can be brutal and sea sickness is not unknown among visitors.

When you done shopping, don't forget to stop by the Giggling Marlin for a drink and have your picture taken hanging upside down on the end of a fishing line held by the Giggling Marlin.

Don't forget that this is a tendering port.

Gigglin Marlin - Cool, I got it checked on my map. I'm also interested in what to do in Cabo. This is the one port I'm not planning an excursion, but I printed a couple of maps off http://www.loscabosguide.com. Any other must sees in Cabo? I will be on a tequila hunt for a special almond flavored tequila that my boss brought back from Cabo before. It was sooooo good. ;)

Could be Crema de Almendrado Orendain. Took some to a work party, and now one of my coworkers begs me to bring him a bottle whenever I cruise. Seems as though it's the only hard liquor he can get his wife to drink! ;)

Will be in Cabo the 1st week of November 2004. What is the weather, and more importantly the water like? I see lots of snorkling options. Is this really a good idea the 1st week of November? Please let me know. Any insight is appreciated.

Archived