Refrigerators in inside room on Spirit?

CRUZFOOLS

NOPE, NONE...............I am bringing a small fold up cooler and putting a plastic inside and filling with ice (the bag so it does not leak) and keeping my diet coke cold that way. I was very bummed there was no refrigerators in the room. I guess in the suites there are.

I read a review, balcony I believe, they asked the cabin attendant to bring one. I am doing NOLA, and can't live without a fridge, what with snacks for the 'tween, needing cold Pelligrino for DH and Cream for my morning coffee. I plan to ask my TA to see about it before we leave.

I read a review, balcony I believe, they asked the cabin attendant to bring one. I am doing NOLA, and can't live without a fridge, what with snacks for the 'tween, needing cold Pelligrino for DH and Cream for my morning coffee. I plan to ask my TA to see about it before we leave.

Hopefully they will get you one. I do not know how many extra are on board. Have a great cruise!

It will not hurt to ask, but the small, portable refrigerators that are available are for folks needing to keep insulin and other medications cool, not to keep your sodas and wine cool.

If you really need a refrigerator for medical reasons, you need to contact NCL's Special Needs Co-ordinator prior to your cruise, the sooner the better.

Guests with Special Needs

A dedicated special needs coordinator is available to assist guests with special needs, such as wheelchairs, seeing-eye dogs, oxygen, etc.

Email: accessdesk@ncl.com

Mailing Address

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm EST

By the way, there is a ice bucket in every cabin, filled twice a day, you can use to cool your drinks.

I recently sailed on the Majesty. I had no refrigerator in my room but my children's room same category next door had a refrigerator. When we asked for a refrigerator once onboard we were told that we should have had the travel agent request one or did we need one for medications? Trick might be to say that we needed it for meds but we were honest. I know for next time now.

Just got back off the Star a few weeks ago.

We had an Oceanview (90% obstructed view) and we had a refrigerator.

I remember using a link where I typed in the ships name and cabin number and a list of amenities would appear. I'm sure someone will have that link for you.

Just got back off the Star a few weeks ago.

We had an Oceanview (90% obstructed view) and we had a refrigerator.

I remember using a link where I typed in the ships name and cabin number and a list of amenities would appear. I'm sure someone will have that link for you.

Cruise Deck Plans is the web site with cabin amenities.

But, it's not really necessary to go through all that much trouble to find out whether your ship has refrigerators in every cabin. All NCL ships do except the Spirit, Majesty, and Dream. On just those three ships will you have to look the cabins up. To add, only the "suites" and some "superior" cabins will have refrigerators in the cabins.

Archived